Twentyfourwatches.com is an authorize watch dealer and we currently offer
only brand new watches. To keep the pristine quality of our watches at all times,
we have to set a fair, yet firm, policy regarding returns and exchanges. We
are not in the business of selling used watches and thus, all watches must
be kept in its brand new condition for consideration for
return or exchanges.
For returns, you must return within 15 days of receiving your watch and your accessories.
WATCHES MUST BE RETURNED TO US IN BRAND NEW CONDITION WITH ALL PROTECTIVE PLASTICS/TAPE, HANG TAGS & ACCESSORIES INTACT. UNTIL YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU WILL BE KEEPING THE WATCH, DO NOT WEAR IT. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WATCH TO BE WORN, EVEN FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, AND FOR THE WATCH NOT TO BE BLEMISHED OR SCRATCHED IN ANY WAY.
1. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization No. (RMA#). Please email us prior to return for RMA#. You must indicate the return number on return packaging box not the watch box visibly on the outside for us to properly id your return. Without the RA#, we will refuse the package.
2. Do not size, alter, or do anything to the watches if you intend to return
3. All products must be returned with original packaging, manuals, protective tape & hang tags etc.
4. Returns will be credited in full minus a 2% restocking fee and original shipping & insurance charges.
5. Restocking charges are waived on an exchange, however shipping charges are applied to exchanges.
6. Credit will be issued in the same form as payment received only, no exception.
7. All items must be returned in traceable and insured for your safety. Until we get the return safely, customers are responsible for all returns.
8. Once you have been issued a RMA#, you must ship the watch back so that we receive it within 10 days of us issuing the RMA#.
We believe that the above conditions are reasonable, fair and quite simple to adhere to. If for some reason one or multiple conditions cannot be met, please call and we will try to help, BUT you must call before and receive authorization.
At times, we may offer watches that we do not regularly stock, but we can special order these watches. For such orders, we will inform you prior to and ask you to send in a none return/exchange consent form.
An estimated time frame for delivery of Special Orders will be provided to you prior to placing the Special Order.
watches | watch glossary | returns / exchanges
14060 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks Ca 91423